GnuCash Server Scheduled Maintenence: Jan 14th 0900-1700 US/EST

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 13 12:22:03 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm scheduling some downtime for the GnuCash server tomorrow, Saturday,
January 14th from 9:00am through 5:00pm US Eastern Standard Time.  That's
1400-2200 UTC.  During this time the server will get a memory upgrade
and the software will get updated from FC1 to FC3.

This server runs the gnucash email lists, email archives, SVN server,
Trac server, Wiki Server...   Pretty much everything except www.gnucash.org
is run off this server.

I'll send out email about 10-30 minutes before I take the server down
in the morning, and I'll send another email when the server is back online.
Intermediate updates will be on IRC.

Thank you for your consideration during our downtime.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email them to me personally.