Price Editor missing a few funds

Randall Hopper viznut at charter.net
Sat Jan 14 22:20:27 EST 2006

The price editor works well fetching quotes via Finance::Quote for most
funds and stocks I've tried.  However, for a few, it strangely doesn't work
at all:

    XOM   - Exxon Mobil
    OTCFX - T Rowe Price Small Cap Stock
    VWELX - Vanguard Wellington

Attached is a Perl script that shows Finance::Quote can grab the quotes.
Any idea why these don't make it through to gnucash?

Thanks,

Randall

P.S. gnucash 1.8.9 here