Capital gains

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 01:10:58 EST 2006

On Jan 24, 2006, at 8:04 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:

[snip actual example...]

> For the record, the SVN code should auto-insert the $1509.88 split-
> pairs
> based on the purchase price of the lot used for this sale.  Note that
> I say "should"..   I've not played with this code and it's probably
> not
> well-tested.

hmm. Not for transactions imported via OFX even if the sale matches
the total number of shares in the account (and even the only other
transaction in the account). svn12976, but then the original purchase
transaction was from the old data file, and there was no lot handling
then.

I thought I saw something about lots in the 1.9/2.0 docs, but I
couldn't find it tonight.

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net