I know I've seen this discussed, but I can't find the answer. How do I generate a P&L statement for 2005?

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 25 10:35:06 EST 2006

This is a very good point.  Many reports aren't useful until after
you've selected options.  Also, several (eg. Profit and loss) take a lot
of time to create (esp. on my slower system).

I'd suggest entering this as an RFE.  Go to:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GnuCash

Such an enhancement might include a checkbox in Edit->Preferences to
make it a user choice.

Mark