Scheduled transaction not getting enterred..

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Wed Jan 25 13:33:23 EST 2006

>>>>> "asw" == Andrew Sackville-West <andrew at farwestbilliards.com> writes:

    asw> I don't know if there is a how-to, but here's how you do it:

    asw> 1) !!!!!!! MAKE A COPY OF YOUR FILE!!!!!!!! (is that emphatic enough? :)

Yes :-) and thank you!

    >> Yet it appears to me that the two problems are at least
    >> quasi-independent.  The corrupted transaction I showed in another
    >> message was not part of an SX, and the crash occurs when
    >> attempting to run the SX with the "notify me" checked.

    asw> So it doesn't crash if "notify me" is unchecked?

That's correct.  It doesn't enter the transaction, but it continues to
work otherwise.

Tonight I'll try fixing the missing currencies and then try the SX again
to see if these are coupled somehow.

regards,

roland
--