Compiling Gnucash 2.0 On Intel Mac

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 17:32:32 EDT 2006

David--

I see on captnswing's page that your comments are correct. I didn't get that
far because when I tried to install, I got the error I pasted originally
regarding guile.conf. I imagine there's a command workaround, but I don't know
anything about how I would change settings to get past that trouble (guile.conf
is on my machine). I tried googling the error text, but got nowhere.

David