spec file in gnucash-2.0.0.tar.gz barfs under CentOS 4.3

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Wed Jul 12 13:09:07 EDT 2006

I just tried to do a 'rpmbuild -ta on gnucash-2.0.0.tar.gz and got the
message:

rpmbuild -ta gnucash-2.0.0.tar.gz
error: line 26: Tag takes single token only: Release:   1.FCpackage fedora-release is not installed

I guess the spec file in gnucash-2.0.0.tar.gz needs some hacking for
CentOS 4.3 / RHel 4 (and probably for Mandrake, Suse, and the other
various RPM-based distros).  I suppose I could hack it myself, at least
for CentOS 4.3, but I don't know enough about the other distros to
create a proper 'universal' spec file.

Doing a 'rpmbuild -ta gnucash-docs-2.0.0.tar.gz' under CentOS 4.3 worked
just fine though.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration