Downloading data...

Neil B. Cohen nbc at aikisoft.com
Sat Jul 15 20:31:41 EDT 2006

Well, I've managed to get gnucash compiled and started. I've been just
doing some experimenting with accounts and transactions. My needs are
simple - I think this will work :)

I've looked through the menus and documentation, albeit fairly quickly,
and I don't see a way to download QIF or OFX files directly from my
mastercard account or my Merril Lynch account. Is that possible? Or do I
need to go to those sites and download the data into a file on my
machine and then import the data?

That is certainly doable, but getting the data in one step instead of
two would be preferable....

Thanks - I'm looking forward to getting this working...

nbc