Fedora core5 installtion question

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 19 00:12:22 EDT 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 10:48 PM, Jon Hamkins wrote:

> 3.  I can't get OFX directconnect to work with this RPM.  I was
> able to
> enter most everything into the HBCI druid, which then crashed.  I'm
> not
> sure of the reason-- there may be more than one.  I'm only at libofx
> 0.8.0, and I understand I need at least 0.8.1 is necessary?  The
> gnucash
> 2.0.0 RPM did not seem to require 0.8.1, however.  A yum update did
> not
> find a libofx update-- is there a repository for libofx > 0.8.1, or
> do I
> need to build from scratch?  Also, I'm using aqbanking-1.8.1beta-3.1--
> is that OK?
>
>       ---Jon

In GnuCash, File>Import>Import OFX/QFX... only requires libofx 0.7.0
or newer.

OFX DirectConnect requires libofx 0.8.1.  At the moment, the only way
to get this is to build from cvs. See
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=61170

I don't think the hbci crash was the result of libofx. Your copy of
aqbanking is 7 months old. Aqbanking is up to version 2.2.0.

You'll need a newer version of Gwenhywfar (now at 2.3.1) when you
'modernize' Aqbanking.

--
David Reiser
dbreiser at earthlink.net