Configure Error

Mark Johnson mrj001 at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 22 22:58:04 EDT 2006

Jonathan Goldberg wrote:

>What distro are you using?
>

>   Slackware 10.2

Slackware 10.2 no longer includes gnome.  Where did you get gnome from?

There was a post recently that indicated that the FreeRock gnome
included all the dependencies.
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2006-July/017005.html

I posted some notes on how I got gnucash (then svn) to work on Slackware
10.2, starting by installing the gnome series from Slackware 10.0.
Though I am no longer sure this is the best starting point. (I am having
some difficulty with the yelp and suspect I have mangled one of its
dependencies.  I may find myself upgrading all of gnome to fix this.)
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2006-April/017094.html

Mark