Discover Card Import

Bryan Phinney bphinney_list at kislinux.org
Tue Jun 6 21:23:23 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 11:57, Adam Rosi-Kessel wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck importing Discover Card data lately? I tried the
> script at http://www.jongsma.org/gc/scripts/ofx.py but it fails without
> explanation. Discover Card does not seem to have a website interface to
> save data.

Yes, I just imported transactions about 5 minutes ago.

Discover settings in ofx.py should read:

"discover": {
                 "caps": [ "SIGNON", "CCSTMT" ],
                "fiorg": "Discover Financial Services",
                  "fid": "7101",
                  "url": "https://ofx.discovercard.com/",

And you run the script:
ofx.py discover fullacct# fullacct#

When I do that, I get prompted for my password and the data file comes right
down.