Automatic Bank Import

Chris Bare chris at bareflix.com
Tue Jun 13 12:16:50 EDT 2006

> Interesting. Can you recommend a good bank that supports OFX? I've not
> been too happy with PNC in general, so I'd be willing to switch to
> another bank if it means accessing my account from Gnucash.

I don't know where you're located, but I've had checking accounts with Bank of
America and Suntrust and was able to download OFX statements from both.
Gnucash was able to import those as well as OFX statments from ING and
American Express.
Both BoA and Suntrust have a web-based bill payment interface, so I was able
to dump Quicken completely a couple of years ago.
--
Chris Bare
chris at bareflix.com