Compile Error

David Brown gnucash at davidb.org
Mon Jun 19 00:13:37 EDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 09:26:18PM -0700, Kevin Sgroi wrote:

> Could you please remove these postings from the email archive?
> I don't appreciate having these threads appear at the top of a Google search
> list on my name (no sarcastic remarks, please!).

Honestly, this is kind of a scary request.  The posting contains relevant
information, and would be important information for someone looking this
up.

That it shows up at the top of google searches just means that Google
things it is the most relevant piece of information containing your name.
As I understand it, Google considers something important when other web
pages link to it.

If you want something else to appear first in Google, you should create
something relevant so that other people will link to it :-)

Dave