problem configure gnucash with slackware..

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Fri Jun 23 08:21:17 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 11:53 +0700, ekto wrote:
> iam trying to instaling gnucash to my computer with
> slackware 10.2
[deletia]
> checking for gtkhtml >= 1.1... Package gtkhtml-1.1 was not
> found in the pkg-config search path.

You probabaly need to install a packaged named something like
'gtkhtml-devel'.  Basically, all the -devel packages need to be
installed as well.

If it's looking for >=gtkhtml-1.1, then you're building 1.8.x ... you
might be interested in building the Release Candidate 1.9.8 instead.

> may be someone in here has been success instaling gnucash
> in slackware 10.2, may be can help me with send tutorial..

Check the last couple of months of mailing list archives; there have
been a few posts about building on slackware.

--
...jsled