[GnuCash 1.9.1] Common-commodity difference

Sun Mar 5 07:42:56 EST 2006

Hello,

I am using GnuCash 1.9.1 under Gentoo and I really like the facts that
it does not crash anymore when trying to insert a scheduled transaction
in another currency.

It displays me the following message:

        The following errors were encountered while creating the
        Scheduled Transactions:
        - Common-commodity difference for SX [DXNLink]: old=[EUR],
        new=[GBP]

But after this message, everything seems ok. I mean it seems to properly
insert my 2 scheduled transactions in the proper accounts with the
proper currency and you seem to be able to keep working normally with
GnuCash.

So here is my question:
- Is the error message mentioned above a simple Warning message, which
avoids GnuCash to crash and which allows to insert without problem
scheduled transactions?
or
- Is it a real error message meaning that the scheduled transactions
seem to be inserted normally but it is not really and it messed up the
accounts?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ludovic