Report print fonts too big in version 1.9.2

José Troncoso troncoso at mundo-r.com
Tue Mar 7 06:16:05 EST 2006

Hi,

Two days ago I asked for help to change the size of report print fonts in
version 1.9.1. With version 1.9.2 the fonts are still too big, so, for
example, the advanced portfolio report doesn't fit in one A4-sized page.

This time I've installed Gnucash under Mandriva Linux 2005 with Gnome, and
I've searched everywhere in the Gnome control center, the Gconf tree, the
Gnome documentation and the Internet for a way to change the default font
used by the current version of gtkhtml, but found nothing.

It is certainly an issue of gtkhtml, not GnuCash, as Derek said ("we just call
into gtkhtml and gnome-print, and they pull their configurations from gnome
control center"), so I must apologize for bringing this up here again, but at
the same time I can't help thinking that this is a problem that, unless a
solution is found, will affect many users of the future stable version of
GnuCash.

Regards,
José Troncoso