Report print fonts too big in version 1.9.2

José Troncoso troncoso at mundo-r.com
Tue Mar 7 15:43:29 EST 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 17:18, Brian Dolbec wrote:

> I did some more testing and found that you have to set the application
> font smaller in the gnome Desktop=>Preferences=>Font menu.  The bad part
> is that it tends to make the screen font size too small for me.  I set
> it to Vera bitstream sans 9 and it is still larger (but better) than it
> used to be in 1.8.

Thanks a lot for telling the list and me about your findings about this
annoying issue of the gtkhtml widget.  I checked that, calling
"gnome-font-properties" from the command line and changing the font size
there, but on my system the *body text* font of the reports stays unchanged,
although the GUI font and the *heading* font of the reports do become
smaller. It's unbelieveable. I think I'll give up, otherwise I'll go crazy
myself!

Cheers,
José Troncoso