crash Segmentation fault

Eric Beversluis econophil at charter.net
Fri Mar 10 09:21:36 EST 2006

I was happily posting transactions (using the general ledger window with
gnucash 1.8.9) when the program crashed and I lost all my morning's
transactions.  (I thought I was using a stable release.)

This was the message:
      Application "/usr/bin/guile" (process 5176) has crashed due to a
fatal error (Segmentation fault).

I was entering a transaction to a store whre the previous trans had
involved a split. I was in the process of trying to delete the extra
line left over from the split when this happened.

Thanks.
EB