Download quotes

Ryan Claycamp bish282-gnucash at alias.hotpop.com
Fri Mar 17 09:30:18 EST 2006

Some recent talk about quote modules got me to thinking about writing
my own for the Thrift Savings Plan.  Much to my pleasure, I discover
that one already exists and it is part of the package that I currently
have installed.  I'm able to run dump-finance-quote and it perfectly
grabs the right information.  I went to set things up in GnuCash and
it is not an option for a source of price quotes.  How can I add the
TSP module to the list of price quote sources?

Thanks,
Ryan
--
"As usual, the Democrats are manipulating the liberal media in a
calculated bid to take away my fire stick. Unggh! Want fire stick!"