how to use gmane archive

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 29 11:53:32 EST 2006

Mark Plaksin <happy at mcplaksin.org> writes:

> Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:
>
>> I think it would still be much easier to just search the lists via:
>>
>>   https://lists.gnucash.org/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi
>
> With Gmane you can also read, post, and search via the web.  For example:
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnucash.devel

Except the postings will get held for moderation for up to two
months unless you're a direct subscriber...  In which case why
does posting from the web help you?

The search and read via the web is already available through the
pipermail archives and namazu search.

Whatever.  This discussion is way off topic for this list.  I suggest
it get moved to /dev/null.