Question on setting date range for matching transactions from QFX files

Steve Sargent gs_sarge at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 18:56:42 EST 2006

Hello:

I'm trying to figure out how to extend the range for matching transactions in
the 'Generic Import Transaction Matcher' screen.  I have a particular check
that is always missed by the matcher due to the difference in days between
when it was sent and when it was deposited.  This check is almost always sent
on the first of the month.  However, the person it goes to usually takes a
few weeks to get it deposited.  Because of this, each time the transactions
from my bank are imported, this particular check does not get recognized.
I've tested this by changing the date recorded in GnuCash and re-importing.
If the date is within about a week, it gets picked up.  Is there a file to be
edited that can extend the matching date?

Thank you.

Steve

Version of GnuCash:
Version 1.8.10-12,