[Fwd: Re: appreciation]

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Tue May 2 00:46:51 EDT 2006

This only indicates that the developers are doing this in their hobby
time. I'd be more surprised if you'd get a quick reply during office
hours (well, it is office hours for me, but then I'm at the other side
of the world). Which makes it to me all the more impressive.

Kudos to all who work(ed) hard on this project, it helps me tracking the
financial situation of my business and my person very much. Now if only
it works completely along all the currencies... I hold my breath for v2
for that.

Wouter.