Cheque printing.

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Tue May 30 03:14:44 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I've a serious issue with cheque printing: of course I have to use a
custom cheque format, and the problem is that this is only remembered as
long as I keep the specific account window open. As soon as I close
this, all the settings are forgotten! That is not just irritating, it's
a total show stopper for me regarding this function (that could be so
useful...just put a cheque in the printer and be done with it, no
problems with accidental misspellings and so anymore).

Is this a known bug (I haven't searched bugzilla yet)? Is there any
workaround?

Using GnuCash 1.8.11 (Mandriva LE2005).

Wouter.