Cheque printing.

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Tue May 30 09:41:26 EDT 2006

Thanks for the pointer; I'm going to try this when I'm back in office
this Thursday.

In a related matter: my cheques have two lines for the amount in words.
Is it possible to wrap around to the second line? Often amounts are so
complex (my trial cheque was $7998.10) that it doesn't fit on one line.

Wouter.