log files, drifting window

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Tue May 30 12:19:36 EDT 2006

    Two things, although they are both minor... I have "Days to retain
log files" set at 1, but they never do seem to get deleted so I just
delete them manually when it occurs to me. I notice that the current
saved ones date as far back as the 3rd. (ver 1.8.11)
    Also, every time I open GnuCash it has drifted farther down the
screen (I move it back up to keep it from disppearing entirely). I have
no other program that does this, either with Windows or Linux.
    Steve J.