What happens to deleted asssets info?

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 11:34:49 EST 2006

Setting "Days to retain log files" to zero says that they will not be
saved at all, but it  makes no difference what value I use. I had it set
at 5 days for two months and it still saved everything. I only tried 0
last week to see if it made a difference. Am I the only one for whom
this doesn't seem to work?

Oh well, maybe 2.0 will work better. Next week I will try to get it
installed.

Steve