Display Acts Up During Printing Reports

Robert Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Thu Nov 9 10:15:49 EST 2006

I've recently started using Gnucash 2.02 built from r14936 on 2006-10-11. (I
had been using 1.8). I've noticed some strange behaviour when printing
reports.

When the Gnucash window is maximized and I generate a report - the balance
sheet, for example, everything looks normal until I tell Gnucash to print the
report. Then the screen "tears apart" in the approximate middle and splits
the words on the screen into two sections. This does not affect the printed
report, which comes out fine. This does not happen if I just drag the screen
to full size without using the maximize button. In addition, when I try to
print bar charts, they look fine on the screen, but prints come out blank.

I can replicate this behaviour on three different computers, all with this
version installed, and two with different printers.

Bob
Robert Smits, Ladysmith BC Email bob at rsmits.ca