"illegal rtd argument" launching GnuCash 2.0.2

Michael Hart mhart at baselinesolutions.com.au
Sun Nov 12 17:48:25 EST 2006

Thanks for the instructions Marc - I just got around to trying all
that now, but I ran into a similar problem that I had previously when
trying to get 3a3:

$ sudo port install slib
--->  Fetching slib
--->  Attempting to fetch slib3a3.zip from http://swissnet.ai.mit.edu/
ftpdir/scm/
--->  Attempting to fetch slib3a3.zip from http://distfiles-
od.opendarwin.org/slib
--->  Attempting to fetch slib3a3.zip from http://distfiles-
msn.opendarwin.org/slib
--->  Attempting to fetch slib3a3.zip from http://distfiles-
bay13.opendarwin.org/slib
--->  Attempting to fetch slib3a3.zip from http://distfiles-
od.opendarwin.org/
--->  Attempting to fetch slib3a3.zip from http://distfiles-
msn.opendarwin.org/
--->  Attempting to fetch slib3a3.zip from http://distfiles-
bay13.opendarwin.org/
Error: Target com.apple.fetch returned: fetch failed

This seems to be a known problem: http://trac.macports.org/projects/
macports/ticket/10963

Does anyone know where I can manually grab slib3a3.zip from? Google
points me to either swissnet.ai.mit.edu or swiss.csail.mit.edu,
neither of which seem to have 3a3 anymore.