Live CD of GnuCash

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Mon Nov 13 03:50:59 EST 2006

On Monday 13 November 2006 09:39, Andrew Greig wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am about to send my tax data off to the accountant for his preparation
> of my income tax return.  This last year I have used GnuCash exclusively
> for my records.
Now, I think that this would be useful. Last year I burnt a CD of all my
reports. I wrote a html menu to help them navigate the reports but of course
there were dead links back to the data.
No, I haven't got time to make this work either.
Liz

--
"Athens built the Acropolis.  Corinth was a commercial city, interested in
purely materialistic things.  Today we admire Athens, visit it, preserve the