Canadian GST PST

Brian Goodyear brian at goodyearandfriends.com
Mon Nov 13 05:46:41 EST 2006

Hi.  Thanks for responding.  I have set up 4 tax tables:

6% GST collected linked to LIABILITIES:gst collected
6% GST paid linked to LIABILITIES;gst paid
7.5% PST collected linked to LIABILITIES: pst collected
7.5% PST paid llinked to LIABILITIES paid

However here in Quebec the PST is added to the subtotal of the ITEM + GST.
I could setup a table with the combined amount but it looks like it can only
be linked to one account so it would have to be manipulated afterwards.

The same goes for customers/suppliers.  They can only be linked to one
account.
Am I missing something?

brian at goodyearandfriends.com  <brian at goodyearandfriends.com>