Problem - Can't set Transaction before Current Date

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 13 13:49:20 EST 2006

This sounds like a localization problem.  Unfortunately i think
you're going to have to find a local developer to help you with
this, because none of the current developers (as far as I know)
could work in this particular locale environment and understand
what they are reading/seeing.

You're welcome to file a bug report.

-derek