gnucash-user Digest, Vol 44, Issue 19

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 13 21:28:36 EST 2006

(don't forget to CC the list on all replies...)

Well, the Edit button edits the current Tax Table Entry.  Each Tax Table
must have at least one Entry.. The Table itself is just a container.
So yeah, when you click "Edit" it does let you edit the account binding..
but you're editing it for the selected Tax Table Entry.   Then you can add
or remove additional Tax Table Entries..

It's failure intuitive, although I guess you didn't figure out why there
were two "new" and "delete" buttons?   *shrugs*

-derek