trying to install GnuCash 2.0.0 on a Mac Intel/OSX, (Tiger)

Jed Diem jed at tulane.edu
Mon Nov 13 23:37:29 EST 2006

I have gotten 2.0.1 to compile and run on an Intel Mac.  I downloaded
the source from gnucash.org and ran configure until an error showed up.
Then I used fink to install the appropriate package to fix the error.
Iterating this process eventually resulted in a make file that compiled
without errors.  I have used the resulting executable for some time
now.  I can provide details if you like.

Using the same process with 2.0.2 resulted in a successful compile but
the resulting executable produces errors.

--jed diem