Gnucash and Goldsimple

Sébastien Monnet sebastien.monnet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 05:21:45 EST 2006

Hi all,

golsimple is an accounting app for PDA. I plan to use it on my palm.
I'm using gnucash for years (currently using 2.0.2 unser OS X/Tiger).

The goal is to be able to use them jointly: using the palm to fill in
transactions on my bank and cash accounts  and then use the export
(QIF) feature of goldsimple to import those transactions into gnucash...

Did anyone have this kind of experience and can share ;-) ?

By the way in case it can help someone: I've juste successfully test
gnucashtoqif that seems* to generate good QIF files from the gnucash
xml file.
*seems : I've just have a look at the generated file and did not try
to import it anywhere...

-seb