trying to install GnuCash 2.0.0 on a Mac Intel/OSX, (Tiger)

Jed Diem jed at tulane.edu
Thu Nov 16 14:55:53 EST 2006

Dave,  I'm pretty sure that there was no version of libgsf installed
before the 2.0.2 problems started.   I still don't understand why 2.0.1
was fine without goffice, but 2.0.2 needs it.  Que sera sera.

I agree that goffice should be libgoffice.  I say that because there is
no application on the machine named  goffice  even though the goffice
package is installed.   If you need votes for a name change, count me in.

I will leave gnucash 2.0.2 and the goffice as they are and wait for "the
dust to settle."

Thanks for your help.

--jed