How do I get rid of old bill due reminders? Aging part of customer reports, statements?

John Griessen john_g at cibolo.com
Fri Nov 17 12:09:17 EST 2006

There seem to be many left over after paying from customer with an amount
greater than on invoice -- paying for several invoices at once.   Then some say
they are due still.

is there a pattern I can search and replace in the .xac file of gnucash to kill
those reminders?

Also, the aging summary on customer and vendor reports is always off...
Where is the source file for vendor and customer reports so I can take that off?

thanks,

John G

PS  Not interested in "How I should have done it long ago...".