Memorized Transaction Issue

Volker Englisch volker at mail.nih.gov
Mon Nov 20 01:12:41 EST 2006

 > In 2.0.2, what I see in the same scenario is my cursor skipping over
 > the account field (which remains _blank_) and then having the cursor
 > being placed in the "Increase" dollar-value field (I'm entering CC
 > purchases, so it skips over the "decrease" field as it should).  Upon
 > entering the new value in the field and hitting tab, I notice that the
 > transaction is entered into the register, but the dollar value I
 > provided is replaced with the value of the last transaction I entered
 > with this merchant.

I noticed the same thing yesterday but wasn't able to figure out why and
when this is happening because this behavior does not always show up.

Once I closed GC and restarted it the problem went away for me.  I
figured it had to do with the fact that GC crashed and was showing this
strange behavior with the session I opened after the crash.

Volker