Memorized Transaction Issue

Volker Englisch Volker at englisch.us
Thu Nov 23 01:37:46 EST 2006

On 11/20/2006 05:21 PM Ed P wrote:

> Sadly, a restart does not fix my issue.  The register issue remains,
> but the application is stable otherwise in my other tests (charting,
> reports, reconciliation).
>
> If anyone has any insight to share I'd be grateful.
>
> Regards

Since you are still seeing this problem you may be the best person to
troubleshoot.
I would try and see if this still occurs in double-line/single-line
display of the register.  You also might want to try changing the
preferences to display a register in a new window instead of using tabs
(or the other way around) or try opening a smaller data file.
It might also be related to the number of tabs you have open.

Making some changes along those lines might help to find a work-around
for you and help the developers pinpoint the issue.

Volker