qfx file import

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 24 16:22:26 EST 2006

Huh?  How can you have the -devel package installed without the
base package?  That sounds like a packaging bug to me.

And like I said, gnucash should find libofx (if you have it) even
without the --enable-ofx..  It's just that if you do not provide
--enable-ofx then the error is not fatal, whereas WITH --enable-ofx
failure to find libofx IS an fatal error.

Any chance you could rebuild gnucash one more time (without --enable-ofx)
and test that it actually does the right thing to find libofx?  Just
running configure should be sufficient, if you watch the results and
see what it says about OFX.

Thanks,

-derek