A place for new bills...

r3al1tych3ck r3al1tych3ck at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:49:40 EDT 2006

Greetings,

First, I would like to say that this is the first time I have used a
personal finance program.  I think it is awesome.  I have had no
problems getting things set up for my basic needs at this point.  I have
even cleared quite a few transactions against my bank.  Things are
looking good.  No reconciliation yet... :)

I was wondering about entering bills as I received them.  Would a good
way to do this be something like setting up an "Unpaid Bills" liability
account?

Thanks and thanks for the great GNU software!