Accounting Question

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 12 13:23:20 EDT 2006

Business->Employee->Expense Voucher to record the expense.  You can
set it as a billable charge back to the customer.  Then you can
add it to the customer invoice and charge it back to them.

So you have three sets of related transactions:

 [ Expense Voucher ]
   CC -> Expenses:Hotel
   (which touches into the A/P account..  I think.. I'm not sure if I tested
   the case where all the expenses are CC expenses)

and then:

 [ Invoice ]
  Income:Reimbursed Expenses -> A/R

and finally