problems with screen resolution and 'Export Accounts'

Arkadi Gelfond arkadi at gelfond.us
Mon Oct 23 15:28:00 EDT 2006

GnuCash 2.0.2

I have two separate problems:

1. My current screen resolution is 1280x1024 and the GnuCash window is
OK. If I change the screen resolution to 1024x768 the screen can not
accommodate the window: I have to move the whole window back and forth
to see all the data. It seems I can not decrease the size of the
window.

2. I click File->Export->Export Accounts, set the file's path-name,
click  on Export-button. The file doesn't appear not in the designate
dir, nor anywhere on the system.

Thx,
Arkadi