gnucash help system

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Wed Oct 25 12:10:43 EDT 2006

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:32:13 -0400
Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Looks (to me) like your yelp installation is broken.
> I suggest you ask your distribution for help.

Not necessarily.
After some googl'ing and crossing informations I finaly found that

/usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/docbook/html/db2html.xsl is part of
gnome-doc-utils.

Just installed it and things are flowing now.

Thanks anyway

--

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML