generating reports takes minutes

Fred Schaer fred.schaer at wanadoo.fr
Mon Oct 30 12:58:50 EST 2006

I'd say all versions - it's been so since 1.7 or 1.8 (when I started
using gnucash), and it's still dead slow with version 2.0.1.
I once tried to compile my own 1.9 version using all optimizations I
could, but this changed nothing..

Report is cash flow : I use it to show all expense and income for one
month (either current month or previous). It's like gnucash was
processing all records for all years/months ...

Any idea is welcome :)

Fred

If you ha