Installing GnuCash 2.0 on FC5

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 13 09:08:11 EDT 2006

BridgeByGeorge <george at bridgebygeorge.com> writes:

> I have done:
>    1. a complete re-install of FC5
>    2. a reload of my data files
> Now when I try to do a yum localinstall of gwenhywfar I get a message
> telling me that a public key is for gwenhywfar is not installed. How do
> I fix this error?

Why are you doing that instead of usig the gwenhywfar that comes
with FC5?

I'll also note that you could just set up Bill's website as
a repository:

  http://people.redhat.com/notting/gnucash/2.0/FC-5/i386/

There's a repodata subdir there.  There's also an RPM-GPG-KEY
in http://people.redhat.com/notting/gnucash/2.0/FC-5/ which is
probably what you want.

[snip]