Installing GnuCash 2.0 on FC5

BridgeByGeorge george at bridgebygeorge.com
Wed Sep 13 11:06:06 EDT 2006

Because gwenhywfar was one of the rpm files on Bill's website, I
downloaded it.

I don't know anything about setting up his (Bill's) website as a
repository, but if you can tell me how to do it, I'd be willing to try.

I have looked at some of the files (using cat) under /etc/yum.repos.d
but their content doesn't make much sense to me. Can you help me set up
the file. I would like the name to be gnucash2.o and would like to
include the aqbanking and gwenhywfar packages too.

George