Predicting Future Minimum Balance

David Berg drberg1000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:21:35 EDT 2006

I have an account with very predictable deposits and withdrawls.  I'm
looking to enter the transactions and look down the road several
months to make sure that the balance doesn't go negative or get too
large.  Is there a good way to do this in GnuCash 2.0.1?

The only way I've been able to attempt it is by creating SXs and
telling them to be created well in advance.  The problem with this
route is if I want to change a series of transactions.  Going through
and changing each entry in a series is quite time consuming.  Deleting
and recreating them isn't any better.  Is there a way to do this that
I'm not seeing?

--Dave