Online Banking

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 20 15:11:35 EDT 2006

Quoting "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke at shampoo.ca>:

> On 9/20/06, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This has been discussed a lot recently.  You need:
>>
>> /configure --enable-ofx --enable-hbci
>

>   This I did..

Also make sure you're using libofx-0.8.2.  Nothing older than that
supports DirectConnect.

> and then you need to configure the OFX DirectConnect Server for your
>> banks.
>

>  Ok.. this wasn't done. Where can I find docs on this ?

DOCS?!  Hahahahaahahah!

Like I said, this has recently been discussed on this list (or perhaps
-devel).  I suggest reading the archives for the last week.  David R
is working on a Wiki Page on the subject; I don't know how far along he
is.