Help -- extra (blank) transaction in a split!

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Sep 21 10:25:23 EDT 2006

Refer to the screenshot at the URL:

http://www.deepsoft.com/split.png

Due to a small math error, I ended up with a extra imbalance.  After
fixing it, I then ended up with a 'blank' imbalance transaction.  How
do I get rid of this?  Do I have to completely delete the split and
re-enter it from scratch?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration