2.0.1 and lots

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Sep 23 16:27:37 EDT 2006

Hi,

Lots should have been turned off..  Please file a bug report about lots
being turned on in the C&R dialog...  (hopefully we can get that fixed
before 2.0.2).  Thanks!

As for turning it off for cash accounts, I disagree..  Once we actually
get lots working properly they should work for ALL cross-commodity operations.
Regardless of whether it's a cash account, stock account, etc.   YOU might
not care about the gain/losses, but GnuCash does and should because otherwise
your balance sheet wont balance!

-derek